TRAIN TO TEACH
START A REWARDING NEW CAREER
020 8270 4222
020 8270 4200
You could get a tax-free bursary of £25k to train as a teacher. Make a difference to their future - and make a difference to yours. Teach@RobertClack
Tagline at the top- Inspire Young People · Start Your New Career · Earn A Competitive Salary · Make A Difference
Robert Clack is one of the most successful schools in the UK and we are expanding to become one of the largest schools in the UK. Each year we train over 40 teachers and have first class support and development.
There are many different routes into teaching and we can advise you on the best route for you. We offer school direct, PGCE, Teach First and straight to teach.
We train Secondary and Primary teachers in partnership with other schools so why not contact us for a discussion or arrange a School experience day and see what teaching is really like.
You can find more information on teaching and the routes at the DfE ‘Get into teaching’
Below are the top 5 reasons to join us;
1. Our Pupils. The exemplary behaviour of our pupils is the one comment all visitors make to Robert Clack. Our pastoral system is second to none in communicating the school ethos (hyperlink to ethos page) and ensuring our pupils understand the meaning of respect and are determined to do their best each and every day.
2. Professional development. We believe in developing and supporting teachers and have been recognised for doing so. We have a Silver award for our CPD from the Teacher’s development trust, Investors in people Bronze award and were the Sunday Times Best Company to work for in 2010.
3. Working conditions. Our pupils need the best quality teachers in the class and so we support that through enhanced PPA time, minimal bureaucracy and supportive departments. All teachers also have free access to the on site gym and leisure centre.
4. Promotion and advancement. We believe in training and developing teachers and the majority of our postholders trained at Robert Clack. If you are ambitious, motivated and above all an excellent teacher then there are plenty of opportunities as we expand.
5. Success. We are a massively oversubscribed school with a large sixth form and we top the borough for exam results. In addition large numbers of our pupils succeed in getting into top universities, competitive apprenticeships and high quality careers. You can be part of that success.