Robert Clack is one of the most successful schools in the UK and we are expanding to become one of the largest schools in the UK. Here are the top 5 reasons to join us;
1. Our Pupils. The exemplary behaviour of our pupils is the one comment all visitors make to Robert Clack. Our pastoral system is second to none in communicating the school ethos and ensuring our pupils understand the meaning of respect and are determined to do their best each and every day.
2. Professional development. We believe in developing and supporting teachers and have been recognised for doing so. We have a Silver award for our CPD from the Teacher’s development trust, Investors in people Bronze award and were the Sunday Times Best Company to work for in 2010
3. Working conditions. Our pupils need the best quality teachers in the class and so we support that through enhanced PPA time, minimal bureaucracy and supportive departments. All teachers also have free access to the on site gym and leisure centre.
4. Promotion and advancement. We believe in training and developing teachers and the majority of our postholders trained at Robert Clack. If you are ambitious, motivated and above all an excellent teacher then there are plenty of opportunities as we expand.
5. Success. We are a massively oversubscribed school with a large sixth form and we top the borough for exam results. In addition large numbers of our pupils succeed in getting into top universities, competitive apprenticeships and high quality careers. You can be part of that success.
If you would like to know more please contact us for a chat or to arrange to visit.
WE CURRENTLY HAVE NO VACANCIES
Robert Clack School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Successful applicants must be willing to undergo identity checks, checks with past employers and an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check.
020 8270 4222
020 8270 4200